The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 362 Posts

·
Registered
6,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the new thread for 2019!

Happy New Year everyone! :noel:

Today I just registered the mileage for the new year in my maintenance/repairs logbook: 282,940 Km that means 11,685 Km for 2018 :biggrin:

·
--UNKNOWN MEMBER--
9,323 Posts
Bought my 2017 on 06/2018 with less than 2,000 miles.Six months later it shows 35,000 miles on it. 33,000 + miles in six pack. (sorry, I meant six months, don't know what I'm thinking on :happy1:).

·
Registered
6,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bought my 2017 on 06/2018 with less than 2,000 miles.Six months later it shows 35,000 miles on it. 33,000 + miles in six pack. (sorry, I meant six months, don't know what I'm thinking on :happy1:).
Chrysler should hire you for their reliability testing team... you are driving as usual and they start paying you :) You can get back all your money in no time...

·
Super Moderator
21,601 Posts
We know what you are thinking LEVY. Inside that empty skull, there is a logical brain somewhere. Can't fool us. Ha, ha.

Keep your sense (of humor) for 2019. Don't "smoke" it away.

Let's see now, do I have any 6 packs. I have a bottle of JD Shore Canadian Rum Cream, but only one. :)
https://www.mynslc.com/en/products/Spirits/Liqueur/Cream/1025586.aspx
Made with fresh water from the Atlantic.
(don't know what I was thinking)

Good job Miron. I was worried LEVY might beat you to it and we would be opening the Thread with a "skull", likely scaring everybody off. :)

Nothing going on with my vehicles today. May have to clean some wet snow off them later on. I like these free car washes though. I hope it doesn't forget my review camera.

:party:

Happy 2019 and may your vehicle keep you safe and happy.

·
Registered
6,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought gas at $0.969/l
Your area is always expensive... I got it for 89.9 last week in Mississauga :hi2: most stations are at 92.9 these days in the evenings.

·
Super Moderator
1,769 Posts
Wow, that is really cheap gas. Our lowest is 1.89
I think you are talking price per gallon,they are in Canada and their prices are per liter, so 89.9 cents per liter equals $3.40 per gallon.

·
Super Moderator
1,769 Posts

·
Loveably weird
304 Posts
I think you are talking price per gallon,they are in Canada and their prices are per liter, so 89.9 cents per liter equals $3.40 per gallon.
As Red Green (http://www.redgreen.com/ ) told Harold once: "Well, who cares what it costs in gallons when you're buying it in liters?"

·
Registered
490 Posts
What I did today.

Greetings. I hope everyone had a great holiday. I took pictures of my rear end :dancinmai or rather my rear suspension to post for inquiring minds.

DBEB19BD-CBE8-45BA-BCB3-A4A7832F253C.jpg CEEC0D06-7FE2-4452-A653-7A156A2E1439.jpg 9C53B6DD-4378-41CF-B41A-CB00EF81CAD7.jpg

·
Registered
6,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yesterday I took advantage of the warm weather (5 degrees) to wash/desalting it before some snow that was announced for next week... I noticed one neighbour only doing the same... he smiled to me :)

·
Super Moderator
21,601 Posts
:hi2:

·
20 year old enthusiast
10,108 Posts
Washed the van over the weekend and replaced the battery in the corolla. Corolla would randomly not start, so I jumped the gun and replaced the battery. Got over 7 years on the original battery so it did well.

·
Super Moderator
21,601 Posts
Washed the van over the weekend and replaced the battery in the corolla. Corolla would randomly not start, so I jumped the gun and replaced the battery. Got over 7 years on the original battery so it did well.
A five to six year replacement plan is reasonable. The last battery in the Jeep was about 8 years old, and still holding its charge, when I replaced it. Batteries that get run down often tend to fail earlier.

·
Registered
6,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A five to six year replacement plan is reasonable. The last battery in the Jeep was about 8 years old, and still holding its charge, when I replaced it. Batteries that get run down often tend to fail earlier.
My Walmart battery is manufactured in June 2011... no issues... it was never run down!

·
Super Moderator
21,601 Posts
My Walmart battery is manufactured in June 2011... no issues... it was never run down!
Good job. If it has a skull on it, it might be a 40 year battery. Ha, ha. LEVY might even find that funny. :)

·
Super Moderator
6,177 Posts
That's how my Caliber did too, was 6+ years on the second battery I had in it.

1 - 20 of 362 Posts
About this Discussion
361 Replies
21 Participants
slcsoundguy
The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums
ChryslerMinivan.net is the best forum for Chrysler Town and Country owners to discuss mileage, price, problems, towing and more. Join now!
Full Forum Listing