The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 5th Gen 2010 T$C with power sliding doors. They worked just fine up until last week. Now, the power assist does not work when you pull the inside or outside handle to open or close either door. Nor do the pillar buttons work to open or close the doors. However, if I push the console buttons inside on the console mor on the remote, the doors operate as they should. What could be wrong?

·
Premium Member
2009 Chrysler Town and Country
650 Posts
Try doing a reset of the PCM by either taking the battery terminals off the battery and touching them together for a minute .Or pull the IOD fuse for one minute .

I had some weird glitches with my 2010 yesterday on that's what i did and everything straightened right up

·
Super Moderator
2009 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT (3.8); 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan eL (3.8)
2,210 Posts
I have a 5th Gen 2010 T$C with power sliding doors. They worked just fine up until last week. Now, the power assist does not work when you pull the inside or outside handle to open or close either door. Nor do the pillar buttons work to open or close the doors. However, if I push the console buttons inside on the console mor on the remote, the doors operate as they should. What could be wrong?
Sounds like the power sliding door master lock switch got turned on:
From owners manual:
To provide a safer environment for small children riding in the rear seats, the second row sliding door switches and handles may be overridden by pressing the OFF side of the Master Lock Out Switch located in the front overhead console.
When the power sliding door master lock switch is in the OFF position, the power sliding side door may not be opened or closed by pressing the switch located on the b-pillar trim panel, just in front of the sliding door or activating the inside power sliding door handle.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sounds like the power sliding door master lock switch got turned on:

That was going to be my first guess too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Did you figure it out? What was it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts