The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Susan. I'm on my third Chrysler minivan. I only buy used and then I drive them until they are so old they are not worth fixing. All three have been 4 cylinder engines because they are a good deal less expensive then a 6 cyl.
I love these vans. It would be nice to have more power but it is not a necessity and since I am very frugal, I only buy what is necessary, lol.

I'm off now to post my question about my current 2005 minivan.

·
Registered
177 Posts
My name is Susan. I'm on my third Chrysler minivan. I only buy used and then I drive them until they are so old they are not worth fixing. All three have been 4 cylinder engines because they are a good deal less expensive then a 6 cyl.
I love these vans. It would be nice to have more power but it is not a necessity and since I am very frugal, I only buy what is necessary, lol.

I'm off now to post my question about my current 2005 minivan.
Welcome and, enjoy your minivan...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome and, enjoy your minivan...
Thank you. I have been frustrated trying to find a new/used van in my price range. I very nearly caved and decided I could make do with an SUV. Then I came to my senses. After more than 20 years of only driving a minivan, there is no way I would be satisfied with less space. I love minivans!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts