The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
3rd Gen Plebeian
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking about what kind of wheels I want to get for about 30,000 miles now, and the current tires are finally toast. New suspension with bigger brakes, I may need something like a 17" wheel to fit the front brakes.
I don't want something chrome, too big, or flashy, just a wheel that could almost pass for stock to the untrained eye.

This is where I'm at now-

I almost bought a set of these today, I'm going to go back tomorrow and pick up a set.
I believe they are off the Dodge Challenger, 18" factory alloy. Backspacing is perfect for it being wider.

I am wanting some opinions on if they will look good?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Greetings. Very nice. I've always been a fan of the 5 spoke pattern. Those are good looking and with enough sidewall to keep the rim off the road and out of pot hole danger. Where are you purchasing them, private owner or shop?

·
3rd Gen Plebeian
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

They fit. I put some 225 45 R18s on the front which have the same rollout as the OEM 215 65 r15. On the back, I put 235 45 r18 which I think looks better.

They are a 5x115 instead of the 5x114.3, but the exact same 71.6mm hub so they center perfectly. I had to use a 1/4" spacer in the front to clear the brake calipers.
Next step is to drop it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Special Edy
The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums
ChryslerMinivan.net is the best forum for Chrysler Town and Country owners to discuss mileage, price, problems, towing and more. Join now!
Full Forum Listing