The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
An update, the neighbor with the light blue 4th gen Town and Country now got another Town and Country, but I don't know what trim as I haven't seen it up close. But it's marine blue, so it must be a 2007, since I think that was a one year color. Plus they still have the old one parked outside the garage.

·
Registered
94 Posts
On my cul de sac since we moved in 7 years ago all the neighbors’ kids were much younger and vans ruled the street. 8 houses 1 grand caravan (not mine), 1 T&C, 1 Odyssey, 1 Sienna, and one house with 2 much older Siennas. 5 out of 8 homes had a van. I on the other hand was the only one with a truck.

Now: 2 grand caravans (1 mine, the other replaced the T&C), the Odyssey is now the daily driver of the husband, the sienna and GC are gone replaced by SUVs, and the house with the two older Siennas are now being driven by the kids and they have a new one. 4 out of 8 homes have a van. Not a big drop but the rest of the sedans for the most part have all been replaced by SUVs and one more truck. Surprisingly there is still only one house with a Suburban, and they always had one since we moved in.

By comparison SUV count: 11
Pickup Trucks: 2
Sedans: 4

·
Registered
128 Posts
Things have changed since my last post.
I have:
1st Gen Caravan
3rd Gen Ford E150

My new next door neighbor has a fifth Gen Town and Country

My neighbor across the street and to the north has a ginormous two year old Mercedes van.

·
Vendor
1,446 Posts
My neighborhood is interesting:

2 identical Red Dodge Grand Caravans
2 Identical Red Toyota Siennas
Handful of older Odysee’s

Crossovers are pretty much the vehicle of choice, and we are one of those crossover families, though our soon to be brought home Siver T&C will mix it up.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts