The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

How many miles redux

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I loved the idea of the last poll, but the mileages are all too low.. over 70% in the highest..

Want to try it again? I do..

so.. here we go.. let's see what happens.

·
Premium Member
10,109 Posts
I put my van at 100k because its almost at 98 so I figure that it will hit 100 soon enough. But I do agree that the old poll was a bit outdated.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I put 1000 miles / week on mine now... crossing 160k this weekend.. no problems.. everything works.. AC blows ice cold.. all good..

·
Registered
44 Posts
2nd owner, 4 wks now 108,377kms ( roughly 62,000miles)

·
PT Driver
2,664 Posts
my dad's 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport, 3.3l 106,xxx miles. on the original engine and trans. bought it brand new off the lot from Crestwood Dodge. :thumb:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Number 1 has around 140k on it with a broken gearbox.
Number 2 has almost 200k on it, and it's on the second gearbox.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
hi everyone... wow there are some big miles on some of your vans:Wow1: well as to my 1998 grand voyager 3.3LE im proud to say that mine has a whopping.........................................64239 miles on the clock wot i hear you say!!!!!! yep you read it right, when i bought the van 14 months ago it had only 55100 on the clock.. (hardly run in):beerchug:

·
Man. Mopar. Minivan.
3,895 Posts
hi everyone... wow there are some big miles on some of your vans:Wow1: well as to my 1998 grand voyager 3.3LE im proud to say that mine has a whopping.........................................64239 miles on the clock wot i hear you say!!!!!! yep you read it right, when i bought the van 14 months ago it had only 55100 on the clock.. (hardly run in):beerchug:
Wow. So that 11 year old van is doing a little less than what... 6,000 miles a year? Man.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
i know its real strange to do so little miles in such a big bus over here, i searched for ages till i came across one with such low miles.. im the 3rd owner as well..... its genuine miles because the service book has always been stamped every 6 months and it all tallys up each service when they write down the miliage......:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
2nd owner of mine have owned it about 6 years or so. Currently has 216K on it. Had the tranny rebuilt at 115K($1800), A/C evap core and line at 141k($850), and various other things like water pump, alternator, the right door window regulator assy twice, BUT OVER ALL THIS THING HAS BEEN ONE HECK OF A GOOD VEHICLE. The tranny has recently developed a whining noise and the A/C compressor(factory one I might add) finally bit the dust so I'm trying to decide to fix it or not.

·
AMC Nut stuck in a Dodge
1,224 Posts
Goin' for the 500,000km mark soon........vroom vroom

1 - 20 of 127 Posts