The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

How many miles redux

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I loved the idea of the last poll, but the mileages are all too low.. over 70% in the highest..

Want to try it again? I do..

so.. here we go.. let's see what happens.

·
Premium Member
10,109 Posts
I put my van at 100k because its almost at 98 so I figure that it will hit 100 soon enough. But I do agree that the old poll was a bit outdated.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I put 1000 miles / week on mine now... crossing 160k this weekend.. no problems.. everything works.. AC blows ice cold.. all good..

·
Registered
44 Posts
2nd owner, 4 wks now 108,377kms ( roughly 62,000miles)

·
PT Driver
2,661 Posts
my dad's 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport, 3.3l 106,xxx miles. on the original engine and trans. bought it brand new off the lot from Crestwood Dodge. :thumb:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Number 1 has around 140k on it with a broken gearbox.
Number 2 has almost 200k on it, and it's on the second gearbox.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
hi everyone... wow there are some big miles on some of your vans:Wow1: well as to my 1998 grand voyager 3.3LE im proud to say that mine has a whopping.........................................64239 miles on the clock wot i hear you say!!!!!! yep you read it right, when i bought the van 14 months ago it had only 55100 on the clock.. (hardly run in):beerchug:

·
Man. Mopar. Minivan.
3,895 Posts
hi everyone... wow there are some big miles on some of your vans:Wow1: well as to my 1998 grand voyager 3.3LE im proud to say that mine has a whopping.........................................64239 miles on the clock wot i hear you say!!!!!! yep you read it right, when i bought the van 14 months ago it had only 55100 on the clock.. (hardly run in):beerchug:
Wow. So that 11 year old van is doing a little less than what... 6,000 miles a year? Man.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
i know its real strange to do so little miles in such a big bus over here, i searched for ages till i came across one with such low miles.. im the 3rd owner as well..... its genuine miles because the service book has always been stamped every 6 months and it all tallys up each service when they write down the miliage......:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
2nd owner of mine have owned it about 6 years or so. Currently has 216K on it. Had the tranny rebuilt at 115K($1800), A/C evap core and line at 141k($850), and various other things like water pump, alternator, the right door window regulator assy twice, BUT OVER ALL THIS THING HAS BEEN ONE HECK OF A GOOD VEHICLE. The tranny has recently developed a whining noise and the A/C compressor(factory one I might add) finally bit the dust so I'm trying to decide to fix it or not.

·
AMC Nut stuck in a Dodge
1,224 Posts
Goin' for the 500,000km mark soon........vroom vroom

1 - 20 of 127 Posts
About this Discussion
126 Replies
87 Participants
Hoorf
The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums
ChryslerMinivan.net is the best forum for Chrysler Town and Country owners to discuss mileage, price, problems, towing and more. Join now!
Full Forum Listing