The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

been looking for a turbo model caravan or town & country it doesn't have to be in prefect shape just be all in one piece is preferred.
A finders fee is included on models that i purchase !! Pictures and contact info would be just perfect thanks jp

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
There was a guy up in Pennsylvania last year that was trying to sell one for a family member. It was in good condition and low mileage...
Check the WTS want to sell area of this forum. Likely gone by now, but you never know...

·
Registered
1,570 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yes, it might be a good idea to let us know your location as best as possible.
Have you checked Craigslist?? Best bet, I've found. The other option would be to subscribe to Row 52. You can search boneyards anywhere in US for what you seek. If you get lucky, you might be able to pluck one from a yard. If you are able to travel within reasonable distances. Sometimes, you have to do that. Good Luck!!

·
--UNKNOWN MEMBER--
9,323 Posts
Never posted your location.

Here is one:

The sound of the blow off valve breaks more necks than Chuck Norris. It's not the most beautiful car but it gets all the ladies wet.

·
Super Moderator
1,769 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
been looking for a turbo model caravan or town & country it doesn't have to be in prefect shape just be all in one piece is preferred.
A finders fee is included on models that i purchase !! Pictures and contact info would be just perfect thanks jp
I have a 1990 Voyager 2.5 auto that needs a new home, I live in south Florida, how close are you?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
7 Participants
coalminer
The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums
ChryslerMinivan.net is the best forum for Chrysler Town and Country owners to discuss mileage, price, problems, towing and more. Join now!
Full Forum Listing