The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Site Sponsor/Supporter
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a Christmas gift in a hurry? A RockAuto Email Gift Certificate would make a fantastic last-minute gift! E-Gift delivery is immediate and free. Simply choose the Email format and your friends and family will conveniently receive the E-Gift in their inbox. RockAuto Gift Certificates are available for any amount, are easy to purchase and even easier to use!

·
Registered
639 Posts
I would IF I could. The rockauto.com website has been either down or non-responsive. Tried this on a few different devices on different networks. DNS cache cleared too. It all started Sunday night. It's now Tuesday night. Called a buddy in Michigan, he gets the same troubles.

Ran the https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/rockauto.com.html check, and it report the server not responsive.

Got issues with Advanceauto, autozone and tirerack as well.

O'Reily's and CARiD are working just fine.

Parts Geek took awhile to load, but works fine once you get there.

I really prefer rockauto. What's up not connecting?

·
Site Sponsor/Supporter
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would IF I could. The rockauto.com website has been either down or non-responsive. Tried this on a few different devices on different networks. DNS cache cleared too. It all started Sunday night. It's now Tuesday night. Called a buddy in Michigan, he gets the same troubles.

Ran the https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/rockauto.com.html check, and it report the server not responsive.

Got issues with Advanceauto, autozone and tirerack as well.

O'Reily's and CARiD are working just fine.

Parts Geek took awhile to load, but works fine once you get there.

I really prefer rockauto. What's up not connecting?
Hello,
That is strange! We have not had any reports of server downtime recently. Using other websites like the one you referenced return "RockAuto is up and running" type of responses. I would suggest contacting your ISP to see if they can offer any insight. You can also PM your IP address to me and I can check it that way as well.
Thank You!
RockAuto.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts