The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, hopefully someone knows a fix to my issue because I am going insane trying to figure it out.
I have a 2009 Dodge caravan 3.3L. My problem is an electrical one with the turn signal/ parking lights on the front.
When you first start the car and turn on a turn signal they all work. As soon as you hit the brake or turn the lights on, it starts blinking quickly in the car and the front turn signal quits working and no parking light either. Both front lights do this.
I have replaced every bulb more than once. I replaced the Multi switch (turn signal switch).
All too no avail. I simply cant seem to figure it out. All the lights in the back of the van work as they should. Have checked fuses and they are good.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, so I can fix this before it drives me to the looney bin.

Any more info needed please ask.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Check for a bad ground. Maybe someone more knowledgeable on these vans can point you to the exact area, like a corroded ground strap or socket.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I would agree with checking the grounds. Would have to check schematic, but I believe the grounds bond on a stud on the left fender well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does anyone have the ground location for this? I have the exact same issue and believe it to be a ground but not sure where it goes. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
dtregoning
The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums
ChryslerMinivan.net is the best forum for Chrysler Town and Country owners to discuss mileage, price, problems, towing and more. Join now!
Full Forum Listing