The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is in keeping with the last Chrysler Minivan Fanclub Forum thread that I posted... "Is Chrysler Paying Attention?"

I’ve been poking around the forum and didn't see anything specific to the Chrysler LLC Research Survey so I decided to create a new thread ---- This is to "announce" Chrysler LLC’s creation of the new "TELL US WHAT YOU THINK portion of their corporate site. This page has been created to collect and manage consumer input. It's actually been around for a few weeks and contains a questionnaire intended for research purposes, whether it’s corporate, brand or product related. Here’s a great opportunity to interact with the corporation and an alternate way of getting your voice heard; what’s also impressive is that Chrysler LLC is committed to reviewing all of the recommendations submitted. If you’re interested, please visit the site and "TELL US WHAT YOU THINK…

As an FYI, when you access the survey using the URL contained in this post Chrysler LLC will know that you were referred to the survey from one of the automotive enthusiast forums. This fact doesn't give any more weight to what you have to say as an individual; however they will have a very good idea of who is taking time to respond to the questionnaire and where the traffic is coming from, so please feel free to share with others.

Please participate and let others know!

Visit: http://www.chryslerllc.com/en/chrysler_listens/?pid=Forum&adid=NEWDAY_ForumIntervention_Automotive_listens

Robin

·
Senior Global Moderator
2,800 Posts
Already put in my $.02 worth.

·
Certified Minivan Freak
9,436 Posts
I'll share my $0.02, that I posted to their website:

There is a lot that could be said about Chrysler products, both good and bad, that'd probably take more than 1000 characters or 1000 words, or whatever the limit is on this text box. But I will say this: THANK YOU for paying attention to user forums, and for "planting" your market research folks into those forums. They're the most direct way of measuring overall customer feel, and are probably the best pool from which to pick "focus group" participants. We look forward to participating in some more end-user focus surveys in the near future (such as our opinions on specific areas, like vehicle styling, engines, transmissions, etc).

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am writing to take survey. I recently had my 2002 Caravan at Bosak Motors in Merrillville, Indiana. Greg and Joe are...SIMPLY THE BEST. A PERFECT 10 FOR THEM AND BOSAK MOTORS!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Imjimbo57
The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums
ChryslerMinivan.net is the best forum for Chrysler Town and Country owners to discuss mileage, price, problems, towing and more. Join now!
Full Forum Listing