The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Man. Mopar. Minivan.
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the years, Glen's Chrysler Minivan Fan Club has become quite the online destination for Chrysler Town & CaraVoyager owners from around the globe. Although the Invision Power Board/vBulletin software does include a photo gallery feature, it is a bit cumbersome and sometimes confusing to figure out.

With a healthy bunch of active members, I thought it would be cool to create a uniform online showroom of the reason we are all here. A small minority of us have photographs in our signatures/avatars of our vehicles, but most of us only have descriptions. I've set up an easy-to-use online gallery just for members of the forum!

I thought it would be cool to make an "online showroom" of the 7-Passenger Wonders that bring us together here...

Here's what you do should you want to participate :biggrin::

1.) Head out to the driveway and park your van such that you can take a photograph of the whole vehicle from the front left (driver's side) corner. Here's an example of the type of photo I'm looking for:

2.) Take the picture of you van and upload it to your computer.

3.) Open a New Email and type your forum username in the SUBJECT line. Then, add the photograph as an attachment to the email and send to:

[email protected]

This will automatically upload your photograph to the Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Member gallery I've created.

Once the email has been sent, you can view your van in the "showroom" by going to: http://tinyurl.com/d39osq which is the address for the gallery.

I realize it's kind of dumb to ask for a specific style of photo, but I figured it would look cool if all the vans were oriented the same way in all of the gallery pictures. It would sure be a neat thing to show off to newcomers!

Don't feel like you have to participate, it's just something fun. :biggrin:

·
youtube.com/sideburns2009
2,926 Posts
Will do as soon as I wash it. It just rained and its a horrible mess. :eek:

·
Man. Mopar. Minivan.
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
2,926 Posts
Don't worry.... we won't judge.....

..... too harshly. :biggrin:
You might, it's been awhile. I've been meaning to wax it. That bottle of wax has probably collected dust by now. :biggrin:

·
Man. Mopar. Minivan.
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You might, it's been awhile. I've been meaning to wax it. That bottle of wax has probably collected dust by now. :biggrin:
At least you didn't purchase yours with a front fascia that has the road rash from ****. Every time I wash my van more paint comes off... :blink:

·
Super Moderator
21,988 Posts
I thought it would be cool to make an "online showroom" of the 7-Passenger Wonders that bring us together here...
Yes, but I don't think you should be leaving your color matching turbo charger lying on the pavement like that. It belongs under the hood. :lol:

·
Vendor
1,105 Posts
Well, I can't see the pic or link from work.

I do have this pic though on my web page (same as my avatar).

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Yes, but I don't think you should be leaving your color matching turbo charger lying on the pavement like that. It belongs under the hood. :lol:

Rats. I was going to say something nearly as sarcastic but you beat me to it. :thumb:

·
2,926 Posts
At least you didn't purchase yours with a front fascia that has the road rash from ****. Every time I wash my van more paint comes off... :blink:
The clearcoat peels off a little more everytime I wash it. It's a spot on the hatch right below the windsheild wiper. I don't know what to do with it.

·
Man. Mopar. Minivan.
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know.... too bad it's a vacuum. :help_wsig

Worse? Too bad that ancient vacuum works better than the brand new Hoover I shelled out for recently... :blink:

·
Man. Mopar. Minivan.
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
AMC Nut stuck in a Dodge
1,224 Posts
Can i pick a different angle to take a picture, as my front fender is only in UGLY black primer and my hood is still the damaged one since the 400lb hooved rat hit it :jpshakehe

If i want others to see her picture, i want to hide its little "blemish":biggrin:

·
Man. Mopar. Minivan.
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can i pick a different angle to take a picture, as my front fender is only in UGLY black primer and my hood is still the damaged one since the 400lb hooved rat hit it :jpshakehe

If i want others to see her picture, i want to hide its little "blemish":biggrin:
No one is going to throw you in time-out if you put up a different picture :biggrin:, that angle is just suggest so it can be as uniform as possible.

·
AMC Nut stuck in a Dodge
1,224 Posts
No one is going to throw you in time-out if you put up a different picture :biggrin:, that angle is just suggest so it can be as uniform as possible.
Awsome.....but at times my wife does send into time out for doing something dumb:nut:

I will take a pic of her rear, it is wide though!

·
Man. Mopar. Minivan.
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awsome.....but at times my wife does send into time out for doing something dumb:nut:
Join the rather large club...:biggrin:... Remember, it's all in the name of love.

·
2,926 Posts

I will take a pic of her rear, it is wide though!
Speaking of timeout....hopefully she doesn't read this forum. :lol:

·
Man. Mopar. Minivan.
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Speaking of timeout....hopefully she doesn't read this forum. :lol:
:lol: Can you imagine THAT conversation? "Honey, are you really a member of a minivan fan club?" :blink: ... Man: *hopes it's rhetorical.* :help_wsig

·
Registered
565 Posts
Hummm...... This is just about the best pic I have of the van.

It's not the same side as you wanted but the other side has a wheel that is a different color. I really have to do something about that hood too. I planned on sanding and spray-bombing it for a couple days now, but of course it has to rain till next saturday.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts