The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1994 Dodge Grand Caravan AWD green with silver lower side moldings and bumpers
73 Posts
Neto, Yes the latch on the right is what I need. Mine has a broken white plastic piece under the grease and it jams up now. Please PM me with a price. I don't need the black outside door handle on the left. Thanks

·
Registered
73 Posts
I forgot to mention. I don't need the rods or the clips that hold them on. Keep them if you want. Either way, I am interested in buying the latch.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT , LOL. NO BIG HURRY I JUST HAPPENED TO REMEMBER MINE BROKE AND AFTER I GLUED IT , IT BROKE AGAIN. IT'S SO HARD TO FIND A BONE YARD THAT STILL HAS ANY OF THESE CARS. I STILL HAVE NOT WORKED ON MINE BECAUSE I AM SO BUSY WORKING ON THIS HOUSE I BROUGHT BUT IT'S PLANNED TO START ON IT SOON. IT'S A LONG PLASTIC STRIP WITH 4 SCREWS HOLDING IT ON. I WILL CHECK BACK IN EVERY FEW DAYS LIKE I ALWAYS DO . I MIGHT TRY FIXING MY TRIP COMPUTER BY REPLACING THE RESISTER LIKE THE OTHER NEW POST IS TALKING ABOUT. TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GREAT DAY .
OK. Now I know what part you are talking about. I tried to find a photo of the rear of the van in the Chiltons manual, but couldn't find any. I had thought you were referring to a latch handle (or does it even have one?), but this is a stationary part. Sorry, but mine was broken as well. Guess they didn't make it strong enough.... I used to be able to get parts at a salvage down near Glenmont, but haven't been out there for quite some years now. (Last time was when someone hit a stone with their mower, and threw it through the left rear vent window of the 2000 Chrysler T&C I had. Sold it dirt cheap some years ago already - the whole bottom side was rusted away. I have a 2010 Dodge Caravan now. Bought it high mileage out of eastern Virginia.

·
Registered
10 Posts
REALLY ? I BOUGHT MINE IN VA. TOO , ABOUT 15 MILES SOUTH OF THE WV BOARDER. YES THERE JUST PLASTIC AND THERE JUST FOR A HANDEL TO LIFT IT . I WILL GLUE MINE AGAIN AND REINFORCE IT. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. I WORKED IN GLENMONT BEFORE BUT NEVER SAW A BONE YARD.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I need drivers door window channel seal for my 91 Voyager. Do you by chance have one?

I can't find it anywhere on ebay or Amazon.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm not sure this got posted on the forum so here it is again.

Neto, yes I need the latch on the right side of the photograph. How much $ ?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
REALLY ? I BOUGHT MINE IN VA. TOO , ABOUT 15 MILES SOUTH OF THE WV BOARDER. YES THERE JUST PLASTIC AND THERE JUST FOR A HANDEL TO LIFT IT . I WILL GLUE MINE AGAIN AND REINFORCE IT. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. I WORKED IN GLENMONT BEFORE BUT NEVER SAW A BONE YARD.
The address is Glenmont, but I don't know how far it actually is from there. I always went there by going west through Millersburg on 39, then heading to the left onto CR 52 in Nashville. It's called Kevin J. Hanna Wrecking. It's basically a Pick-N-Pull - You just need to allow time to shoot the breeze with him for awhile.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I need drivers door window channel seal for my 91 Voyager. Do you by chance have one?

I can't find it anywhere on ebay or Amazon.
Sorry I missed answering your request, but No, I didn't save this when I finally scrapped the front doors & a good part of the sheet metal. (That was the last thing I scrapped, because I had been thinking of building a sort of ratrod roadster out of the sides, hood, & rear hatch of the vehicle. I was going to make the front of the minivan into the rear, and have suicide doors. The top part of the hatch was going to be the radiator shell, raked back. I just didn't have the time or space to do it, so I let it all go.)

·
Registered
73 Posts
OK well I guess the door latch is not really for sale. Thanks for posting the photograph of it though.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
OK well I guess the door latch is not really for sale. Thanks for posting the photograph of it though.
I don't know where it is accessed on this site, but actually, I answered 8 days ago via some sort of private conversation part of the forum. I received an email notification on Dec 29th, and I replied from there - must have been Jan 1st or 2nd. When I go back to that conversation, it shows the two of us as the participants in the conversation. Anyway, here is what I wrote 8 days ago (copied from that conversation):

I apologize for the delayed reply. I don't know how much shipping would run (need your zip code), but I'd settle for $20.00, plus what ever will cover postage w/ tracking to your location. (It does work, but also has old thickened grease in it, and would possibly need to be soaked.)
So anyway, if you can tell me your zip code, I can check how much it would cost to mail it to you.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I watched the "Tour" of the new layout, and they show how to get back to a 'conversation'. I can access this conversation by clicking on my "logo" (avatar?) in the upper right of the screen, and then choose 'Conversations" from the list. I'd be interested to know if my reply appears there on yours, just to know if it works to do private messages that way.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I watched the "Tour" of the new layout, and they show how to get back to a 'conversation'. I can access this conversation by clicking on my "logo" (avatar?) in the upper right of the screen, and then choose 'Conversations" from the list. I'd be interested to know if my reply appears there on yours, just to know if it works to do private messages that way.
Neto yes, I got your private message and replied. They call it a conversation on this site, apparently.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Sent a reply in the Conversation deal. $9.45 to mail to your area. Sorry it has taken me so long to reply. My father-in-law went into the hospital with pneumonia last Wednesday morning, then to a rehab center yesterday afternoon. (He is 98, so recovery is slow, and we have been with him in the hospital a lot, especially my wife, of course.) Then I had a post surgery visit w/ my urologist yesterday, and tomorrow I go to the dental surgeon to get a cracked molar out. (Dentist wouldn't do it.) Sometimes I feel like I'm falling apart....
Anyway, let me know if that shipping charge is OK with you, and if I recovery from being put under early enough tomorrow, I'll try to get it mailed out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 1993 caravan that needs rear shackle replacement. I did not see in your list any of these BUT on the off chance that you do . I am willing to pay for them if we can come to a agreement on price. If you do not have them any idea as to where I can find them. I need the outer shackle plate p/n 4094060 thanks for any help you can provide.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I have a 1993 caravan that needs rear shackle replacement. I did not see in your list any of these BUT on the off chance that you do . I am willing to pay for them if we can come to a agreement on price. If you do not have them any idea as to where I can find them. I need the outer shackle plate p/n 4094060 thanks for any help you can provide.
Sorry - nearly everything on the underside was badly rusted. I was actually planning to build a trailer out of the rear section, and I had it all cut apart from the front when I realized that one of the leaf springs was rusted nearly in two.
(All I have left of the suspension is the axle itself. May still build a trailer from it, just a low flat bed for farm use, no springs.) The alloy wheels are nice, but that would have to be someone close enough to pick them up - too expensive to ship, and they all still have tires on them, too.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Repeat from the "conversation":
I do have the grill from my '93, but it was a Chrysler T&C, not the Dodge Caravan. It is not perfect, of course; some of the black pain between the fins is coming off. But it isn't cracked or broken anywhere, and the plastic "chrome" isn't peeling any place. I guess I DID list it in my original post, but it has been functioning as "wall art" in my business work place for some time now, kinda' grew on me, I guess. But I guess I can't really justify keeping it just for that - just for the memories. I'll try to get a photo posted tomorrow, because my wife & I will be away for the following week, until later on Monday the 27th.

Regarding the rear wiper motor, someone asked me about it last year, but when I tested it, it no longer worked. (Did when I pulled it off, but it just wouldn't go anymore, or maybe I discovered that it was broken - I don't remember now anymore.)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have some parts that need to find a new home.
door latches, handles (electric lock, no remote on this vehicle)
window electric winders
window glass
door speaker covers (w/ the clear lights)
outside rear view mirrors (electric)
woodgrain dash pieces (vents & glove box door)
right front fender (forest green w/ wood grain)
emergency brake pedal mechanism
hatch window wiper motor, complete w/ mounting plate
grill
radiator fan
alloy wheels
rear axle
windshield washer reservoir w/ motor/pump assembly
roof rack cross bars
Hi there, I'm in search of the Module 84-4f71586 who controls the internal visual modules like speed, fuel etc. gauges etc. It has two connection plugs, white and blue . Anybody can tel me where to find Chrrysler 2. generation electronic modules including overhead console ?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I am trying to fix my overhead display unit. It went black and I took the overhead console apart to get it out. I found some damaged components on the circuit board the display is attached to. I am planning to replace these components when I have some free time. I don't have any used parts to sell or give away. Sorry.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Neto, Are you back yet ? I am still interested in buying the side door latch

41 - 60 of 76 Posts