The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

2021 Grand Caravan

8K views 27 replies 14 participants last post by  toronado455 
#1 ·
Reactions: ChryslerTC4me
#2 ·
Canada rules. Chrysler has a brain. Yahoo. 🎂(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: LEVY
#4 ·
Yes but Canadians are Grand Caraveners, not Voyagers or Pacificars. Too bad it will have the ZF/Chrysler 9 speed transmission. The Chrysler name on it, versus Dodge, doesn't matter.
:)

#5 ·
This should be in the 6th gen section.

I hope they bring back the Town & Country name.

#8 ·
Dodge is the high performance division now, all as planned some years back. Marketing 101 or 110? :)
Jeep is the only Division with any variety.

Reactions: Baron
#11 ·
They didn't even switch out the Chrysler wing for a Dodge ram logo? Super lazy. At lease remove the wing from the grill and put a steering wheel with the Dodge logo in it.

Reactions: UN4GTBL and Baron
#17 ·
How is it going from Chrysler Pacifica to Chrysler Voyager to Chrysler Grand Caravan? I'm not from Canada but I didn't think they offered the Chrysler Voyager in Canada for 2020. Weren't the lower trims still sold as Pacificas?

In the U.S., there is the Chrysler Pacifica for upper trims and Chrysler Voyager for lower trims. In Canada, there is the Chrysler Pacifica for upper trims and there will be the Chrysler Grand Caravan for lower trims. The only real difference is that the U.S. lower trims model is Voyager and the Canada lower trims model is Grand Caravan.

#15 ·
Is it irony, or proof they learned, that they are applying legacy names to a van that they changed the name of?

Reactions: UN4GTBL
#19 ·
Not throwing away the Grand Caravan name is a good move... They should have done that in the USA as well... But it should be a Dodge in any case. These marketing guys are too "smart" for their own good.

Also, I basically can't tell the difference between the "old" and "new" Pacifica. I mean I can, but it just looks like a different trim package. Some cars look radically different after an update, I just don't get that impression from shots I've seen. AWD is cool, but other than that it doesn't seem like a big enough mid cycle update to even care about.

#20 ·
Not throwing away the Grand Caravan name is a good move... They should have done that in the USA as well... But it should be a Dodge in any case. These marketing guys are too "smart" for their own good.

Also, I basically can't tell the difference between the "old" and "new" Pacifica. I mean I can, but it just looks like a different trim package. Some cars look radically different after an update, I just don't get that impression from shots I've seen. AWD is cool, but other than that it doesn't seem like a big enough mid cycle update to even care about.
My son had a Chrysler Intrepid in the US. Must have been a rental my dealership bought at auction. He liked it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.