The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife called and said the window started going up and then slammed down. I am going to replace the whole assembly tonight but need to know if its a 2 wire or 6 wire so that I can order part now and have it ready for pickup on the way home from work.

Does anyone know what type of pin connector 2013 TC Touring-L has?

White Product Font Line Material property

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan
3,003 Posts
Ignore that.. the answer is more obvious. Does it have express up/down? (Able to push the button all the way to have it auto roll up/down?) Being the fancy Touring trim, you bet it does.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ignore that.. the answer is more obvious. Does it have express up/down? (Able to push the button all the way to have it auto roll up/down?) Being the fancy Touring trim, you bet it does.
That makes more sense! Thank you again for your help. Hoping the process goes smoothly, going to follow this video guide.

I have done regulators on other vehicles I have owned and have the correct tools for the job. :cool:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I meant to post this a few days ago but the job was a huge PITA my regulator broke and the cable wrapped itself around motor so I had to backwards engineer getting the whole unit out. After over hour and half I got the new assembly and motor installed all working great! Saved hundreds only cost me $84 with tax and my time 😎
Car Hood Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive side-view mirror Wheel

1 - 6 of 6 Posts