The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 27 Results
  1. 5th Generation Chrysler Minivans: 2008-2020
    I have an '08 Chrysler T&W. One of my back interior lights won't turn off. It's the small round light that you push to turn on/off. It doesn't click when pushed in, therefore not engaging the off switch. I'd appreciate any advice on how to fix this. Thanks.
  2. 5th Generation Chrysler Minivans: 2008-2020
    Has anyone replaced their PCM in a 5th Gen, 2008 Grand Caravan? The dealer wants $1200 for the new PCM and installation. Can a used PCM from another vehicle be flashed so it will work in another vehicle? Is there a way to buy a new one cheaper and get it flashed so it can be installed?
  3. 5th Generation Chrysler Minivans: 2008-2020
    Hello, Can anybody point me towards a guide to remove the sliding door trim panels? I need to get to the inside of the door? Do these things slide up and out? Thanks!
  4. 5th Generation Chrysler Minivans: 2008-2020
    Hi I have a 2008 Dodge Caravan with two rear monitors. Both monitors will not turn on or show any signs of life. I've read the other posts regarding a cable and the rear monitor. I'm not sure if I have the same problem and wanted to check here before I start pulling everything down. I have...
  5. 5th Generation Chrysler Minivans: 2008-2020
    Thinking about having a remote starter installed in my 2008 Grand Caravan SXT. Are aftermarket kits available that will work with the FOBIK integrated fob that serves as my "key?" Thanks in advance for sharing any experience, insights and recommendations.
  6. 5th Generation Chrysler Minivans: 2008-2020
    Hi everyone. I currently have a 2014 T&C Touring and I want to get another T&C for my 2nd car. I've previously owned a 2001 T&C Limited that I traded for the 2014 model. I'm looking at the 2008-2011 model years and I'm unsure of what would be a good pick. The 2008 model year appears to have...
  7. Introduce Yourself and Your Minivan
    I would like to introduce me and my wonderful minivan! LOL well here she is! 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 3.8L
  8. 5th Generation Chrysler Minivans: 2008-2020
    Inquired at the dealer about adding uconnect to my 2008 Grand Caravan to enable hands-free phone capability. They told me that the kit is no longer available through Chrysler/Dodge, but if I could find one they could do the installation. The dealer service department gave me the part number...
  9. 5th Generation Chrysler Minivans: 2008-2020
    Just bought a used 2008 Grand Caravan SXT. My driver's side map light is feeble, not nearly as bright as the passenger side. is this by design, or is something wrong?
  10. Introduce Yourself and Your Minivan
    Greetings!! We are FIRST time owners of a T & C. Wife had a Ford in a previous life. After the first week we are loving it. Already planning on swapping front brakes. It also needs a few detailing items like the chrome on the font bumper, a scratch on the passenger side sliding door and a...
  11. 5th Generation Chrysler Minivans: 2008-2020
    Hi- I've tried locating the reason myself with little luck so far! The following are not working on my 2008 T&C Limited: Courtesy (map) lights for driver & passenger Horn control on steering wheel (horn beeps when lock on FOB is pressed though) Steering wheel controls for audio (wipers and...
  12. 4.0L V6 Tech Talk
    I have the 2008 Limited with the 4.0L 6 Speed that is rated at 16/23 MPG. Is it possible to get an ECU Update at the dealership that will tune the motor/transmission to get the 17/25 MPG that the 2009 Limited with the same engine/transmission are rated at? Has anyone done this, is there a TSB...
  13. 5th Generation Chrysler Minivans: 2008-2020
    Other than needing "wired" mirrors and the new door modules with the controls, does anyone know if its that simple, would the standard wiring harness have the connector plugs even though the power mirrors were not added?? It was an added option for power mirrors, because of this I would think...
  14. 5th Generation Chrysler Minivans: 2008-2020
    so ever since I purchased my 2008 T&C Touring a couple months back, the tpms system always read my tires wrong for their location and the "check tpms system" warning would show up intermittently. I never did check the driver side, but the passenger side was backwards. on the dash, the pressure...
  15. Introduce Yourself and Your Minivan
    Hi, I am Mike and I have been here before but didn't register until last night. I am 6' 8" and my choices in vehicles have been trucks or mini vans. Mini vans have been more practical choices. So, my first one was a 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan that made it to about 180,000 miles before I traded...
  16. 5th Generation Chrysler Minivans: 2008-2020
    I am looking for headlight upgrade options for my 08 dgc sxt.I like the blacked out look but it seems like my options are limited. I found these but are very exensive...
  17. 5th Generation Chrysler Minivans: 2008-2020
    08 Town and Country remote starter timer Hey Group, I've got an 08 Town and Country with a remote starter. I purchased the van in april of 12 with 70 thousand KM. Great van, but have had the remote starter stop working or only partly work. It will start fine off the remote, idle for about...
  18. 5th Generation Chrysler Minivans: 2008-2020
    Hi Folks - Apparently my son decided to deconstruct the back of the front passenger seat. He has managed to kick and pull the upholstery out from behind the plastic seat back cover. There are some plastic clips attached to the upholstery as if it could be hooked back into place. I post here...
  19. 5th Generation Chrysler Minivans: 2008-2020
    Hello everybody, This is my first post in this forum and I did a search to make sure I'm not duplicating any threads, but I've investigated this elsewhere and haven't found anybody with the same problem. A few months ago the buttons on one of my two 7-button remotes began to only work...
  20. 5th Generation Chrysler Minivans: 2008-2020
    Hey All, I was just wondering if anybody had any idea how hard it is to replace the pressure line on my 08 sxt PS. Dealer gave me a price of $350, but I can get the part for $70! Is it worth the money or the hassle? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
1-20 of 27 Results