The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 5 Results
  1. Vehicle Electrical Components
    I have a 99 grand caravan. I installed a Sony stereo and when I slid it into the dash the battery (pink) wire shorted and blew the fuse under the hood. I replaced the fuse and now the van will turn over but not run. The eatx relay is clicking. Can someone help me please?
  2. 3rd Generation Chrysler Minivans: 1996-2000
    '96 TC 3.3L 415K miles. I have a parasitic draw which over a couple of days will kill the battery. The total parasitic draw is .11 with the meter on 10A. Traced the draw to the Power Distribution Center Fuse 15 which is EATX and is 20Amps. The EATX fuse draw is .07 with the meter on 10A...
  3. 3rd Generation Chrysler Minivans: 1996-2000
    Went through the process of identifying what is causing a slow battery death. Found that I had a 80 mAmp drain and from what I've read, anything over 50 is not good. Removed all fuses, both under hood and under dash. The only drop in amps came when I removed the EATX minifuse under the hood...
  4. 3rd Generation Chrysler Minivans: 1996-2000
    I am measuring still have about .1 amp draw with everything off after several hours of shutting the ignition off. Tried pulling fuses and find the only one that reduces the draw is the EATX fuse. When I pull that the draw drops to about .04 amps or less. When I reinstall the fuse the relay snaps...
  5. 3rd Generation Chrysler Minivans: 1996-2000
    I was checking fuses under the hood on my 98 Voyager and noticed my EATX Relay was missing. I have never removed it and am sure I would have noticed it missing before. The only thing I can think of is that it was removed when I had it at a dealer a couple if months ago. The car quit running...
1-5 of 5 Results