The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

01 voyager wont start

4K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  redvanfan 
#1 ·
Hi i am new to this forum Im on here because i have a friend that is having trouble with his car not starting, its a 2001 Voyager 4cyl. To start off he said it died as he stopped at a stop sign no warning just died. When i got there, there were no check engine codes present. It has spark and fuel, when u crank it over it tries to start but doest. After messing around with it and reading i unplugged the cam position sensor and it started, it ran bad but it started. so we thought that was bad so i replaced it, still the same as before, so after further reading i found out it might be the crank position sensor, so i replaced that. same thing. Now it reads out codes p1388, p0645, p1684, p0340, p0320, p1282. And all these codes say crank and cam position sensor not working, fuel relay bad, ac relay bad, and battery has been disconnected. If you have any suggestions i would appreciate the help. thank you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.