The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

Got My MyGig Update CD From Harmon Becker Today

15K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  TCLTDguy 
#1 ·
Behind my front door this morning. This is for the NON navigation radio. It is Update 9.112 Its supposed to fix all the wonkeyness including no/volume and screen freeze.

#4 ·
You said that you received ver. 9.112 today. I just purchased a T&C that was built on 4/8 and my version is 9.612. Now, I would expect mine to be the latest version, however, there is another thread on this forum whereas someone received ver. 9.713 on 4/10. What gives? What is the latest version? Does anyone know?

#9 ·
According to the unofficial MyGIG site (http://mofv.com/mygig/) Harman Becker is not handling support requests because Chrysler wants us to use the dealers (who generally know less than the internet/google has to offer).

I don't know if this means they won't send updates anymore. I d/l'd the 9.713 update from the site above and installed it. There are great instructions on the site. So far all the issues I had have not resurfaced.

#10 ·
Thank you. Now I understand. I also heard that you can no longer communicate with Harmon. Chrysler put an end to this policy as they want us all to go through their network. That's just great. What are the chances that any of their illustrious service techs have the capability or knowledge to understand this product?

#12 ·
I just updated my unit with the RER nav update so far so good.
now if someone can tell us where to get the map updates.... that are not 5 years old.. being that the mini van is 2008 - I will be happy :)

#14 ·
I would love that too. I have searched hi and lo for updates. I tried NAVTEQ and it's a dead end for my 2008 Town and Country. I even emailed them, got the run around and gave up. Besides, do I really want to pay $399 for an update disk when it becomes available when I have a 27 month lease??

I tried searching on some Torrent sites and it seems there are a few NAVTEQ map packs out there, just not for the Chrysler. Seems only BMW and Porsche...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.