The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

setting my clock

14K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  MJT1105 
#1 ·
I have a 2000 grand caravan. I had a new battery put in, and now I cant figure out how to set the clock. When I press the set button, it flashes set 1 or set 2
but none of the other buttons seem to do anything. Any help??

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum.

Do you know what type of radio the van has?

If I remember correctly, the radios that came in these vans have a small "H" button and "M" button located near the radio graphic display. Depressing the buttons once would advance the clock's time by one hour or minute.

The "Set" button may be referring to the Radio Preset feature for the 1-2-3-4-5 buttons you have on the radio.

#6 ·
the "set 1" and "set 2" are for radio presets. Each button has two presets. If you press a preset button it will go to a preset station, if you press the button a second time, it will go to another preset. To set the presets press set, then the button you want to set it to.
The radio is set with the H and M buttons, which are small little rubber dots. You will need a paper clip, ball point pen or toothpick like object to set the clock.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.