I recently bought a 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan SE with YES fabric and the middle row bench with integrated child seat. I found Rollx Vans on Ebay who convert vans for handicap use. They remove the stow n go seats and covers and sell them on ebay. $60 for the cover and $90 for the (2) seats plus shipping. The change out is simple.
1. Narrow blade screw driver (for prying off caps covering nuts)
2. 7/16" socket for removing nuts holding cover in place.
3. 15mm socket for removing/installing nuts on brackets
1. Remove bench seat.
2. Remove bench seat floor cover.
3. Remove brackets in compartment for rolling bench into.
The new buckets are a left and a right unit. Make sure you have the correct one on the correct side. The easiest way to tell is the backrest lever is on the outside of the bucket.
4. Place completely folded bucket in a vertical position making sure the mounting/hinge bracket goes over the studs.
5. The mounting bracket will stay on the studs, so completely fold the seat into the floor.
6. Install the three (3) nuts onto the studs, and tighten completely.
Once both seats are installed, install the stow n go floor cover .
Remember, the bench seat cover will not work with the stow n go seats. You will have to use the cover designed for the stow n go seats.
When removing the bench seat brackets, there are two (2) nuts to be removed. The stow n go buckets use three (3) nuts for attachment. Rollx Vans provided the extra nuts for attachment, along with all covers necessary to complete the job.
The whole process will take 30 min or less. You may want to get some help in removing and installing the cover as it is large, and just plan easier with two (2) people.