Chitchat

ChryslerMiniVan.net is the premier Chrysler Minivan Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 345 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Chitchat

Chitchat

Here's a Thread to contain the various chitchat that ends up cluttering up other Threads like the weather, price of gas, etc.

Chitchat:
    - light informal conversation for social occasions
    - talk socially without exchanging too much information; "the men were sitting in the cafe and shooting the breeze"
    - light conversation; casual talk; gossip

So, go grab yourself a cup of coffee and shoot the breeze with your Chrysler vehicle alumnus ..... or is that alumni?
    Last edited by Jeepman; 05-05-2014 at 08:03 AM.
    2007 GC SXT - Magnesium - S&G - 3.8L - 173,000 kms
    2002 GC Sport - Stone White - 3.3L - 358,500 kms
    2003 Jeep TJ Sport - 4.0L - 279,000 kms

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chrysler Minivan Forums
    Advertisements

I wonder how this thread will work out opposed to the What did you to/with your vehicle today thread as I find that when someone posts about what they did to their vehicle, that's mostly when it drags onto the chitchat.

We've already got a politics thread which is so far working out... So i'm curious to see what happens with this one.
    2011 Toyota Corolla 71,500 kms--Mom's DD
    Mods:Interior+Plate LED lighting, Seat covers, Husky Liners
    Upcoming mods: Hood visor, Window visors, door sill plates

2004 Dodge Caravan Anniversary Edition (3.3 180HP) 276,000 Kms-Bought in 2008 with 78,215 kms-My DD
    Mods:160 AMP alt upgrade, Interior+Plate LED lighting, Painted front calipers+drums, Red pinstriping, Decals/Emblems, Door sill plates, Second hatch light, Center console, Second Underseat draw, Speakers, Window visors, Passenger grab handle, Cluster, Remote start, Phone mount, PC74 LED bulbs, rear OE mudflaps. 6 Disc DVD changer, Chrome exhaust tip, Chrome grille inserts, Bluetooth speaker

Past vehicles:
    1999 Toyota Tercel RIP @220,191 kms, Moms first car,bought in 2003
    RIP VIDEO:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGJwx1juu50

OK, Jeepman wants me to look into more than one thread... well, we have to follow the leader if he promise to follow us as well... or we'll miss some good advice...
    2002 Town and Country LXI - 3.3L - 160,000 miles
    1988 Dodge Grand Caravan LE - 3.0L - 273,000 miles (Gone but never forgotten)

5. Remove Advertisements
    Chrysler Minivan Forums
    Advertisements

Well I'll start this thread off since I can go MORE off topic.

Miron, check this link out. It's a look back at square one 40 years ago. Things have really changed since then

http://www.insauga.com/a-look-back-a...e-40-years-ago

2004 Dodge Caravan Anniversary Edition (3.3 180HP) 276,000 Kms-Bought in 2008 with 78,215 kms-My DD
    Mods:160 AMP alt upgrade, Interior+Plate LED lighting, Painted front calipers+drums, Red pinstriping, Decals/Emblems, Door sill plates, Second hatch light, Center console, Second Underseat draw, Speakers, Window visors, Passenger grab handle, Cluster, Remote start, Phone mount, PC74 LED bulbs, rear OE mudflaps. 6 Disc DVD changer, Chrome exhaust tip, Chrome grille inserts, Bluetooth speaker

Past vehicles:

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 04anniversaryedition For This Useful Post:

UN4GTBL(05-05-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Miron View Post
    OK, Jeepman wants me to look into more than one thread... well, we have to follow the leader if he promise to follow us as well... or we'll miss some good advice...
    Wait, you've been following 2 threads already. The politics thread and the What did you to/with your vehicle today 2014 thread making this your 3rd most active thread.

Past vehicles:

Politics sounds good here (within reason per Forum rules), so does going fishing (which I did today). Shad are running now, although I wasn't fishing for those today. Speaking of shad, this is the time of year for the shad planking in Virginia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shad_Planking
    I hear it wasn't such a great event this year.

I have planked many salmon (outdoor fire, salmon wired to oak plank to cook). A done deal in 20-25 minutes. But I have never planked a shad. These fairly large very scaly fish are now running in a river about 10 minutes away, bass are starting to run as well, chasing the gaspereau. Tomorrow will be a shad fishing day (in part).
    Last edited by Jeepman; 05-05-2014 at 08:04 AM.
    2007 GC SXT - Magnesium - S&G - 3.8L - 173,000 kms
    2002 GC Sport - Stone White - 3.3L - 358,500 kms
    2003 Jeep TJ Sport - 4.0L - 279,000 kms

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepman View Post
    Politics sounds good here, so does going fishing (which I did today). Shad are running now, although I wasn't fishing for those today. Speaking of shad, this is the time of year for the shad planking in Virginia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shad_Planking

I have planked many salmon (outdoor fire, salmon wired to oak plank to cook). A done deal in 20-25 minutes. But I have never planked a shad. These fairly large very scaly fish are now running in a river about 10 minutes away, bass are starting to run as well, chasing the gaspereau. Tomorrow will be a shad fishing day (in part).
    You are killing me I need a dictionary! I did not understand 80% of what you're talking about... but I love eating boneless fish

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepman View Post
    Politics sounds good here, so does going fishing (which I did today). Shad are running now, although I wasn't fishing for those today. Speaking of shad, this is the time of year for the shad planking in Virginia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shad_Planking

We drive up to Peterborough twice a year to catch bass fish. We cook and party there as well and come home very late at night, very fun time indeed. Gotta love fried bass fish (we also have other methods of cooking it like fish curry, fish soup and so on. The first cooler of fish is cleaned, cooked and eaten out right there.

You have lots of time on your hands it seems.

Past vehicles:

Quote Originally Posted by 04anniversaryedition View Post
    Wait, you've been following 2 threads already. The politics thread and the What did you to/with your vehicle today 2014 thread making this your 3rd most active thread.
    and the thread about your rusted door and a few older ones... too much already...

Quote Originally Posted by Miron View Post
    and the thread about your rusted door and a few older ones... too much already...
    I'm engaged in 10x more threads than you. I go through each and every post on a daily basis and reply in half or less than half the threads hence the vast amount of posts i've made since I joined. I really enjoy this forum, best one yet!

Past vehicles:

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply