The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

2007 Town and Country Review

5K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  DSMLVR 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Oh boy, now that I've read this I must get rid of this piece of junk in my driveway. These guys are unreal. It is simply amazing that after reading something like this anyone would ever buy a Chrysler minivan!

#3 ·
YEP. I hate finding out I have an inferior vehicle , years after I buy it. If they didn't tell me, I would never have known. That will teach me to READ. :rolleyes:

#5 ·
Why didn't I see this before I got mine!!!! DANG!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
If it was as bad as they say, I would not have gotten mine. Did they REALLY drive it, or go by pictures????

#6 ·
Interesting. Honestly, it sounds like theirs drove like the 2005 SXT we test-drove. It felt so unstable, I didn't feel safe driving it. Felt like they installed 100,000 mile USED dampers at the factory.

I do agree that the navigation is pretty useless...with a TINY screen mounted down low. It's obviously a stop-gap measure to fit a nav screen into the current center stack without redesigning anything. I also liked how they gave credit to the engine and transmission for working well, even though it's down on power and number of gears compared to the competition.

In all, I don't exactly disgree with most of what they said.

#7 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.