2011 remote starter T&C

ChryslerMiniVan.net is the premier Chrysler Minivan Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2011 remote starter T&C

Thanks

2011 remote starter T&C

I'm looking to put in a remote starter for xmas gift. 2011 T&C.

The dealer wants 800 + tax canadian, so that's a no to them!! Looking online, the part number is 82212894 and comes with 2 keys. From the picture, it looks like the full 7 button key. Can't confirm though.

http://www.mopar-accessories.com/en-...=3347&pc=78718

I can't download the PDF to see the install manual. Can anyone else? I tired on another computer too.

I know the dealer will have to program the stuff, but I can do all the install no problem.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chrysler Minivan Forums
    Advertisements

Thanks

Doesn't work for me either.

That is a lot for the remote starter. 5 or 6 hours to install it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slboytoy View Post
    I'm looking to put in a remote starter for xmas gift. 2011 T&C.

The dealer wants 800 + tax canadian, so that's a no to them!! Looking online, the part number is 82212894 and comes with 2 keys. From the picture, it looks like the full 7 button key. Can't confirm though.

http://www.mopar-accessories.com/en-...=3347&pc=78718

I can't download the PDF to see the install manual. Can anyone else? I tired on another computer too.

I know the dealer will have to program the stuff, but I can do all the install no problem.

The PDF doesnt load on any computer... Its corrupted... I had to go to the dealer... Even at the dealer its a protected PDF file, so no printing/emailing...

They were able to put it on a flash drive for me, so I have the entire manual available... If you need it, I should be able to email it to you...

There are 2 different remote start kits, with only a letter difference between the 2... One is for the base models that do not have the power doors or liftgate, and the other is the 7 button remote found on the touring L's & Limited's...
    2013 Dodge Grand Caravan R/T
    Billet Silver
    430N Garmin Navigation, Driver Convenience,
    Safety Sphere, Dual Screen Blu Ray
    Load Level, Trailer Tow, Black Side Roof Rails
    9 Speaker 506 Watt Sound System

13 Chrysler Town & Country Touring
    13 Chrysler 200s
    08 Dodge Grand Caravan SE
    07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo X
    07 Dodge Caliber R/T
    06 Jeep Liberty Sport Special Edition
    00 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    97 Dodge Stratus ES V6
    96 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 08GCSE For This Useful Post:

UN4GTBL (12-01-2012)

Thanks

That would be great if you could email it to me. I'll pm you with my addy.

We have the 7 button remote, is 82212568 the right part number? There's no way I'm paying $800 + 13% tax for this. I'll buy it online ($250 average price) install it myself and just get them to program it.

Thanks

having aftermarket remote start installed in the morning-900mhz, one mile range, keyless....all for 300.....the remote is small so is not a problem....factory remote start is expensive and has limited range...and limited options....im sure there are comparable deals like this in canada
    90 grand voyager le, 92 voyager base, 96 T&C lx shortie, 01 caravan sport, 03 grand caravan sport, 12 T&C touring, cloth, 17" wheels (13 touring L) BLACK-MOPAR running boards, mud flaps, ventshades, bug deflector, HUSKY liners, seat covers, K & N high flow filter, gold and silver accented pinstriping, CLARION 6x9's, COMPUSTAR remote start-1 mile range, FLUID FILM applied, LED interior and exterior lighting....

Thanks

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    I don't know where you live but it pays to shop around. The dealer near me in mitchell ontario says they can install in an hour and a half $86 an hour shop rate and remote kit is only $390 that comes out to $529+taxes so thats a way better deal then $800 plus. I would check other dealers sounds like they haven't done it and are scaring you away so they don't have to. I would be careful when you install yourself as if you change the module before u are at the dealership your van won't start as it has to be programed before it will work.
    **2014 Dodge Grand Caravan 30th Anniversary edition black Pearl beauty**

ex van ** 2011 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN SXT PLUS SILVER**

9. The Following User Says Thank You to caravan and yaris For This Useful Post:

UN4GTBL (12-02-2012)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply