Best replacement wipers?

ChryslerMiniVan.net is the premier Chrysler Minivan Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best replacement wipers?

Thanks

Best replacement wipers?

It doesn't look to me like I can refill the factory wiper blades on my 2012 T&C. I'm looking for some wiper blades that perform well and that I can preferably replace the rubber element on rather than having to replace the entire wiper blade.

Consumer Reports says that the Anco 31 series are a good buy, but the last car I tried those on they didn't even fit properly and always missed a big section of the windshield. I don't want to buy these again unless I know they will work well.

Has anyone had good luck with a particular brand/style of wiper?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chrysler Minivan Forums
    Advertisements

Thanks

I haven't looked to see what adapter the 5th gens use, but I just picked up a set of Motorcraft blade-style wipers (single bow encased in rubber, no articulating metal exposed) for $20 at my local Ford Dealer. They said they only charge $8.99 each blade...vs the $40 Auto Zone wanted for similar style Rain X wipers. I know where I'm buying all my wipers from now on!
    2012 Chrysler T&C Touring 3.6 - Family Hauler
    2005 Chrysler T&C Touring 3.8 - RETIRED (Traded at 97K miles)

"Every tyrant in history has known you can't control an armed population. That is why Hitler, Stalin and Mao were strongly against an armed citizenry, while Thomas Jefferson, George Washington and John Adams were for it."

Thanks

If you belong to Costco- they have "Goodyear" blades there for about $7 each. I have them on my "11 in the front and are great for the price!
    2011 Crew... Pentastar powah!!

+ Reply to Thread