The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

daytime running lights

7K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  fred p 
#1 ·
Does anyone know what is needed to convert my headlamps to daytime running lamps, I have a 2005 Chrysler T/C Minivan 3.8 eng. please let me know.
Thanks Fred

#4 ·
I believe your dealer is incorrect, or just doesn't know how to do it. There's no change to the wiring, I don't BELIEVE. It's all in the computer. I inquired at mine, and I don't think they knew how to do it...they just said they'd have to charge their hourly rate of $70/hour (until they figured out how to do it I guess).

#6 ·
Hi all,
Good news, I found a dealer that actually should qualify for a five star after visiting 2 other dealers and was told you can not do it this dealer referred to TSB 08-041-04 reprogramed the BCM and they now work, best part the reprogram is under Warranty.
Fred :lol:

#7 ·
Fred, are you in Canada or U. S.?

#9 ·
Thanks for the follow up Fred :thumb: . DRL activation has been a topic discussed a few times on this forum, with much debate over what is feasible or not. It helps to hear back from people like yourself who have experience.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.