The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

fuse box??

35K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  liltina 
#1 ·
Does anyone have a diagram for the fuse box (junction box) that is inside on the drivers side for a 1998 Town and Country. I need to know what the relays are for, my manual only shows the fuses and there is no cover on the box. Thanks.

#2 ·
I can't help much on the particular subject, but you could post a thread in the wanted section to get a cover for your fuse box. In fact, I think there is someone there now parting out a 1998 Grand Voyager (basically same mechanically). That way you can get your information and "put a lid on it" at the same time! :)

#3 ·
#5 ·
is that the cover for the panel under the hood or drivers side under steering column????

What I really just need to know is what relay #12 is for in the fuse box under the steering column. I got a new fuse box and on mine there is a relay in the #12 slot however on the new one there is no contacts in the plug so I need to know if is for something that I need.

#7 ·
This is for a '97 Minivan, but they probably all use the same basic box anyway.

If you can't figure it out from this, do a bit of elimination. Take your relay out from slot #12 and then check to see which system is no longer working.

#9 ·
I don't know if this will be helpful. This is from the 98 voyager manual. The panel under the dash does not have a cover on it.

Looks like info you already have.

I don't know what position relay 12 is, but it is possible that you van has a feature that whatever the fusebox came from did not have.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.