fuse box??

ChryslerMiniVan.net is the premier Chrysler Minivan Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: fuse box??

Thanks

fuse box??

Does anyone have a diagram for the fuse box (junction box) that is inside on the drivers side for a 1998 Town and Country. I need to know what the relays are for, my manual only shows the fuses and there is no cover on the box. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chrysler Minivan Forums
    Advertisements

Thanks

I can't help much on the particular subject, but you could post a thread in the wanted section to get a cover for your fuse box. In fact, I think there is someone there now parting out a 1998 Grand Voyager (basically same mechanically). That way you can get your information and "put a lid on it" at the same time!
    DAN(husband of member STEPHANIE)

2000 Chrysler Town & Country Limited - Dark Charcoal Metallic with chrome trim, taupe leather interior, loaded. In need of rust repair on rockers and liftgate. Now enjoying the new family mommy-mobile!

Knowledge can never be wisdom without experience.
    "Your experience is a commodity."
    "Opportunity is not a lengthy visitor."
    DRIVE = LOVE

Thanks

This is what is under my dash, no cover I hope this helps. There is a clear cover over the fuses with no markings.

Attachment 3727Attachment 3728
    2000 Caravan 3 L. 17-20 MPG. 134,000 klm. New tranny at 97 K. Tires are P205 70R14 Bridgstone M+S. 123,800 KM. replaced tensioner pulley, serpentine belt, and power steering pulley.
    Old reliable - 1982 Dodge Ram Long Box 318 Auto 3 speed transmission 66 K.

Thanks

I sent some pictures of the fuse panel lid. Hopefully that helps. Will be more than happy to send the lid.

2005 T&C Touring. 3.8L Midnight Blue. 139K

Thanks

is that the cover for the panel under the hood or drivers side under steering column????

What I really just need to know is what relay #12 is for in the fuse box under the steering column. I got a new fuse box and on mine there is a relay in the #12 slot however on the new one there is no contacts in the plug so I need to know if is for something that I need.

Thanks

Thats what mine looks like too and it doesnt look like you have a relay in the #12 slot...hummm trying to figure out what the relay is for that is suppose to be in the #12 slot???

Thanks

This is for a '97 Minivan, but they probably all use the same basic box anyway.

If you can't figure it out from this, do a bit of elimination. Take your relay out from slot #12 and then check to see which system is no longer working.

'97 Chrysler Grand Voyager 3.3 LE (UK Model) , 167,000 miles. Dual Fuel Petrol/LPG. Tow Pack.
    Now sold. New owner is using as a project ! Replaced by a 2000 Nissan Primera 2.0L Sport+

Thanks

That is the cover under the hood. I can take some of the box under the dash. If you need I have an owners manual that I could send you. It is for a 98 voyager.

Thanks

I don't know if this will be helpful. This is from the 98 voyager manual. The panel under the dash does not have a cover on it.

Looks like info you already have.

I don't know what position relay 12 is, but it is possible that you van has a feature that whatever the fusebox came from did not have.

+ Reply to Thread