The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

Aiming/Adjusting Headlights (Low & High Beam)

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Road Ripper 
#1 ·
Hi All,

Does anyone know where the adjustment mechanism(s) is for the hi and low beams are? If you have pic's that would be helpful as well.

I know there are other options to improve light output (HID, upgraded bulbs, etc) but I simply want to aim the lights further down the road. They seem to point 5 feet in front of me.

I checked the bubble gauge and it is reading "low." So it looks like I simply need to aim them higher.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

#2 ·
Hi All,

Does anyone know where the adjustment mechanism(s) is for the hi and low beams are? If you have pic's that would be helpful as well.

I know there are other options to improve light output (HID, upgraded bulbs, etc) but I simply want to aim the lights further down the road. They seem to point 5 feet in front of me.

I checked the bubble gauge and it is reading "low." So it looks like I simply need to aim them higher.
in advance for the feedback.
View attachment 3604 Here it is, a simple 4 mil. six point socket on each end of the hood latch rail. The holes are egg shaped.

#3 ·
Depends on what you have. The 99-2000 T&C's have special "Quad" headlights (separate low and high beam), so you can only adjust the low beam (high beam is a projector). First you might want to look over the front of the van carefully for signs that it was repaired from an accident. Ours evidently had been in a small one, because the driver side radiator/headlight mount was welded in too far forward, messing up the headlight alignment. This was one of those things that literally WAS fixed with a hammer. lol :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.