Radio/Cassette/CD Player not working

ChryslerMiniVan.net is the premier Chrysler Minivan Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Radio/Cassette/CD Player not working

Thanks

Radio/Cassette/CD Player not working

Hi Guys I'm new to this club and forum as I've only just purchased (for the first time) a 2002 Chrysler Grand Voyager Limited with the 3.3 litre V6 engine.
    I bought this car last Saturday and the guy I purchased it from said the Radio needed re-coding before it would work, I have today had this done, and despite seeing and hearing my radio working when the guy decoded it, upon getting home and re-fitting it I get absolutely nothing. No display or sound, however when I pushed the two plugs in at the rear of the radio it did reset the 6CD player sited in the centre consul below it, so it seems obvious that that particular feed is working OK, just not the Radio/singleCD unit. I canít find any particular fuse under the hood to cover feed to the Radio, and the decoder guy said the Chrysler radio unit doesn't have a built-in fuse. Is there another fuse board or in-line fuse covering this unit, as Iíve searched under the dash without success. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Many thanks Barry

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chrysler Minivan Forums
    Advertisements

Thanks

Welcome. What do you mean by "refitting"?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 97K15004WD View Post
    Welcome. What do you mean by "refitting"?
    Put it back in the dash.

As to the problems, I would check the fuse for the radio and see if it is blown.
    Candy the van. '98 Sport 3.8L 132,200 miles. Used trans at ~96k. Great piece of my life and a fine van.

'69 GTO drop top
    www.facebook.com/people/Andy-Greif/1410438927

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply