The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

Position of internal fuse box

56K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  RonMur 
#1 ·
Cannot locate fuse box described in owners guide as " in lower right side of intrument panel"

Want to check fuse for intrument cluster as have lost lights and speedo etc

Car is UK based and right hand drive, thanks

#2 ·
In the US, the fuse box is located under the dash on the left side. Since your owners manual says it is on the right side, look under the steering wheel, next to the gas pedal, under the dash, for a plastic access panel.

#3 ·
Thanks, have had a look and remains a mystery,drawing in owners guide indicates a panel but nothing to find, have taken trim out and had extensive look, other UK threads with same problems, local garage could not find it.

My real problem is loss of cluster function, have bought used cluster on eBay and that is not working either. Car drives fine without cluster, also other fault is no turn signals

#4 ·
Look under the dash on the left (your passenger) side. It may be there and the book is printed wrong. Either way, it is under the dash in the US. Sometimes there is an access panel on the end of the dash that you can only see with the doors open. Look there as well.

#5 ·
My Haynes manual also said I had a fuse box under my dash, behind the knee pad panel. No such animal exists. The fuse box is under the hood. Try pulling the IOD fuse in the panel under the hood. That is to the body control module. Pull it and leave out for maybe 10-15 minutes. Then replace and see if it has reset (i.e. your interior lights come back on). Recently had an incident in which my temp control and interior lights went out. Read about the IOD fuse on this forum, tried it, and VOILA!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.