The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

Wheels?

3K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  madbrad 
#1 ·
Will 2000 T&C 17" rim fits my 2000 Plym Voyager (it has 15" steelie)?

Thinking to get a set of 4, and the local shop wants $125 for 4 17" T&C rims.

Will it fit? and is $125 for 4 17" T&C rim good deal?

Thanks for all the helps

#2 ·
Yes. They fit. I didn't know there was 17" in 2000.

#4 ·
I was in a breakers yard yesterday and found a 2nd Gen 2.5 turbo diesel tucked away in a corner.

Question:- do you think the 5 spoke 17" alloys it is wearing will fit my 97' 3rd Gen (15" alloys) ?
I sure hope so, because I can have all four of them for £100, complete with 225/55 tyres !

#9 ·
OK. I'll go back there (when I have the cash) and try one on the rear of my van. If it fits the rear, it will fit the front.
I doubt if those wheels will be sold to anybody else, the guy at the breakers didn't even know there was a 2nd Gen Voyager until it turned up on a tow truck and then he had to ask me what year it is!

#6 ·
Deisel?

#8 ·
Yep.

Diesel is VERY popular in Europe (but not with me).
We also got the 2.5 Turbo Diesel in the 3rd Gens, and a 2.8 Common Rail Diesel in the 4th & 5th Gens.

#11 ·
Try them on the front the issue is the caliper, drums have issues

intrepid wheels and concord wheels hit the caliper on both the voyager and the t@C i junked so i assume they will not fit the sport.

same looking but not offset to clear the caliper not gen1 intrepid anyway.

have not looked at gen 2 but i now gen1 wheels will fit gen2 intrepid so i'm assuming they won't fit the vans

#12 ·
Oh yes. I did not notice you were a Europe member. No Deisels in NA.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.