The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

left turn signal switch cuts radio and blower motor

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  mlkmgr 
#1 ·
02 T&C LXi with ~108k. when i use the left turn signal switch the radio and blower motor both shut down completely. I turn and the switch returns to "normal" position and both power back on.

could a faulty switch cause this issue or would it be related to something else? this only happens when turning left, not right.

thanks for any help...

#2 ·
The only correlation between those items is the BCM. You may want to get the battery tested to make sure it is solid.

Are there no other odd issues with the van?

#3 ·
just had it in to get a wire replaced between the trans and solenoid and have the solenoid pack replaced. non-working (when cold) sliding doors. air bag light on--think it is a sensor up front?

thats about it though, nothing else out of the ordinary. just started this tonight on our way out to eat. as for the battery, i would assume if it is going bad, wouldn't it perform the same way when using the turn switch to the right? i am at a loss and about fed up with this van. willing to trouble shoot a bit more, but considering blowing it up...............jk of course!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.