The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

'03 Town and Country Passenger Heat-cold only--blend door issue?

17K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  imickey503 
#1 ·
The Manual control for the passenger side of our T&C doesn't change the air temp coming out of the heater--fine for summer, but winter is coming and we're in northern Minnesota.

Any help will be much appreciated.

What's the easiest way to access the blend door/actuator for the passenger side? Is it found on the passenger side under the dash?

How much will I need to take apart to find it? I know that I'll need to disconnect the negative battery terminal to prevent being punched in the face by the airbag.

I've checked some of the other threads that are similar to this--but I haven't found any that specifically said it was the passenger side and where it was located.

Thanks for any suggestions and help. Thanks for your time.

Dudley

#3 ·
Thanks Rick.

Would you be able to provide any photos or a diagram of what I'm looking for? I've seen some on different forums--but I'm not sure if they're the same as my 2003. The directions are clear, I'm just wondering where the passenger blend door is located in relation to the driver's side door. Thanks again.

Please reply here and/or to cindy.wishard@gmail.com

Thanks for the help.

Dudley

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.