Pacifica VS Caravan

ChryslerMiniVan.net is the premier Chrysler Minivan Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pacifica VS Caravan

Nothing beats a minivan for hauling stuff and packing up the family for a drive. Me and my wife are the 2nd type. Even though our rear seats don't fold down into the floor, we can still carry a lot of stuff by tumbling the 3rd row forward. I've carried furniture, tools, mulch, 4x8 sheets of plywood, dirt, landscape stone and a 40' ladder. Our first choice was an SUV, but couldn't afford it. I'm glade we bought our minivan. Having owned ours for over 13 yrs., she's served us well. I use a tarp to cover the floor and seats when we haul stuff and this has kept the interior looking really good.
    01 DGC EX w/ 3.8L engine w/205K+. Bought used in Sep. 2003 w/36K

07 Toyota Camry w/2.4L engine w/112K+. Bought used in Nov. 2009 w/36K

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chrysler Minivan Forums
    Advertisements

Thanks
    We use our '12 TC Touring L for everything, although I do make efforts to protect the (beige) interior when hauling. Interior still looks quite good (if I do say so myself ).
    Have looked at the Pacifica and test driven extensively. Very nice, but the option packages make it $$$$. To get the features I most like in my present van, a Pacifica would be US$45k+ MSRP. I really can understand why FCA is still selling both these days.

My pacifica setup 3rd row up, 2nd rows down, my wife n daughter feels like inside a limo all the time lol

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply