What you did to/with your vehicle today (2017 Edition)

ChryslerMiniVan.net is the premier Chrysler Minivan Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: What you did to/with your vehicle today (2017 Edition)

Quote Originally Posted by Miron View Post
    We passed the emission test for the first ever for free

On the other hand, the sticker was increased by 60% to $120 and the driver's license is another 20% up to $90 so...
    They have to somehow makeup for your free pass.

2012 Town & Country
    2006 Dodge Grand Caravan. 317,000 + Miles. -SOLD-
    Current Minivans I own.
    LEVY --UNKNOWN MEMBER--

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chrysler Minivan Forums
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by LEVY View Post
    They have to somehow makeup for your free pass.
    Big time... I save $35 in 2 years but spend $90 more for stickers only! Good deal, eh?
    2002 Town and Country LXI - 3.3L - 160,000 miles
    1988 Dodge Grand Caravan LE - 3.0L - 273,000 miles (Gone but never forgotten)

Changed all the brake light bults to LED on my PT. Took longer than expected when the bolt for the passenger's side tail light assembly rounded (PT's only have 1 bolt holding their tail light assembly down, the rest is just clips), eventually coaxed the assembly out with only a loosened bolt. Then cut the bolt off the J-clip, and replaced the bolt and J-clip.
    Im 26 and my parents own a 2014 Grand Caravan R/T (3.6l, 22k miles) 2007 Dodge Caliber SXT (1.8l 87k miles 5spd), a 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser ((which is mine) 2.4l 125k miles 41TE), and a 2000 Ford Mustang base (3.8l, 4 spd auto 30k miles)

5. Remove Advertisements
    Chrysler Minivan Forums
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Caraman99 View Post
    Last week. My wife. Parking barrier. She really felt bad.

As you can all see, it won't be the first time I fix it!
    Sorry, I had deleted the pic. (did I mention it was my wife?)
    Attached Images
    Steve
    1999 Caravan LE, 3.3L, 300,000KM
    2005 Saturn Vue AWD (Honda J35 3.5 V-TEC 260HP) 216,000KM
    1982 Suzuki Katana,(ported/shaved head,11:1,4in1,KNre-cal/filters,cam,120HP)

Reinstalled summer tires... just in time for the gasoline prices big hike!
    Everything went well and the weather was perfect

I messed with my subwoofer, and wanted to do more today, but life happens. I got a one month car wash pass for 20 bucks a month. Love California
    !

Still need to build the ulltimete subwoofer box and get theat other subwoofer. This is what I am running now since last week.

I also got some fans and Am going to do a PROPER cooling mod on my amp I am running now.
    “If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world.”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Well, after clearing a CEL for a slight EVAP leak a couple weeks ago, had another one come on yesterday. So when I got home from work, I cleared the code and cleaned the gas cap again.

Today I bought a new gas cap for my car in hopes of not having to deal with this every couple weeks. The new one feels much tighter, apparently the 10 year old plastic cap was getting rather loose, and not making a good seal anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by UN4GTBL View Post
    Well, after clearing a CEL for a slight EVAP leak a couple weeks ago, had another one come on yesterday. So when I got home from work, I cleared the code and cleaned the gas cap again.

Today I bought a new gas cap for my car in hopes of not having to deal with this every couple weeks. The new one feels much tighter, apparently the 10 year old plastic cap was getting rather loose, and not making a good seal anymore.
    Was that on your Caliber? My parent's Caliber has a CEL that comes and goes for a small evap leak. we've replaced the gas cap before, didn't fix the issue.
    Im 26 and my parents own a 2014 Grand Caravan R/T (3.6l, 22k miles) 2007 Dodge Caliber SXT (1.8l 87k miles 5spd), a 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser ((which is mine) 2.4l 125k miles 41TE), and a 2000 Ford Mustang base (3.8l, 4 spd auto 30k miles)

Finally got the winter tires (Michelin Lattitudes) swapped out for the all seasons (Michelin Defenders). It might be my senses over reacting, but it sure seemed the ride was less harsh, and smoother after the changeover. But... there's still a fair amount of road noise coming from the back - but what the hey, it's just a big box on wheels

2016 Grand Caravan SXT Plus
    Redline Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by macquanski View Post
    Finally got the winter tires (Michelin Lattitudes) swapped out for the all seasons (Michelin Defenders). It might be my senses over reacting, but it sure seemed the ride was less harsh, and smoother after the changeover. But... there's still a fair amount of road noise coming from the back - but what the hey, it's just a big box on wheels
    I just swapped the winter tires too and there is absolute no noise to be heard when the windows are closed, of course, the ride is less harsh, the van is kind of flying

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply