driving light mounting on a 94

ChryslerMiniVan.net is the premier Chrysler Minivan Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: driving light mounting on a 94

driving light mounting on a 94

just want to see how people mount driving lights with the standard bumper cover with no light holes.... have a set of round driving lights and was thinking of mounting them on the van for better visability at night
    1994 grand caravan vantage wheelchair conversion, 3.3 4 spd auto

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chrysler Minivan Forums
    Advertisements

My 99 has decent headlights, but I am bat blind at night. I was considering putting one of those LED light bars on my roof rack, once I figure out how to run the power up and out.
    99 Chrysler T&C Limited AWD

I'm actually gonna be mounting some lights behind my grille in the very near future. I'm tired of temporarily cleaning off the yellow headlights and all the junkyard vans have the same crapppy color issue.

There's four T20 or 25 can't remember that you take off and the grille is in your hands. Just have to fabricate some sort of bracket. Or be quick and dirty and screw onto your bumper.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Chrysler Minivan Forums
    Advertisements

no room behind the grille on mine.... has an aux trans cooler
    1994 grand caravan vantage wheelchair conversion, 3.3 4 spd auto

I'm not sure how big the extra cooler is, but here is mine and I'm pretty sure the lights will fit.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply