The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

Service Manual for Dodge Caravan Sport

11K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  AzTraveller 
#1 ·
Does anybody have a Service Manual for Dodge Caravan Sport in paper, .pdf file or CD I am interested.
Thank you - Nick

#4 ·
If you are going to do any SERIOUS WORK on your vehicle, a Factory Service Manual is the only thing to use. More expensive, YES. Worth it, YES.
Use the Factory Service Manual once or twice to fix something and it has more then paid for itself.

Find a comprehensive wiring diagram in a Haynes Manual to fix something like your overhead console. They do not cover the wiring like a FSM does. I am not saying that the Haynes Manual are bad. I am saying that the FSM's are the BEST and most COST EFFICIENT TOOL that you can have if/when trouble arises.

#6 ·
I'm not going to argue with your common sense. You are correct, DSMLVR. BEST to have the FSM, but when you are on a budget, as many of us are, the Haynes is less money and easier to get hold of. The missing wiring can be located in online manuals, or as I've found, at a local library in the Automotive manuals section. :thumb:

#5 ·
Try ebay. I've bought FSM's for a couple of vehicles there. You can usually get one for a reasonable price if you're picky and are willing to wait a litle.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.