The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    15 Posts
    Quite a mod list going on here, never seen a Chrysler minivan with so many mods in my life lol

Should I start modding my odyssey (even though I plan on getting rid of it?)

· Registered
    2 Posts
    My 2007 SXT has 182000KM on it planning to keep it ,have the trany pan off and new filter every 80000 km , fingers crossed should run 250000km + , this is my 5th van if you look after them should be able to keep them a long time

· Registered
    322 Posts
    Unfortunatly the paint jod had no coverage...my fault for not doing something earlier...unusual situation having it painted from start to finish...and time became a PITA...but have to say it sucks as the paint job was an expense didnt expect to have to do again so soon.

· Registered
    7,761 Posts
    by the way, I did not get an email regarding your message... I just saw the notification on the website...

· Registered
    7,761 Posts
    Thank you, I thought so... I don't use the headlights too much anyway... I prefer my fog lights ;)

· Registered
    7,761 Posts
    Hello, did you see any headlights at that junkyard? You did not answer anything when I asked you before your visit...

thanks, Miron
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…