The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

2003 T&C Limited - Heavy Damage all or parts for sale

7K views 19 replies 17 participants last post by  Chrysler1924 
#1 ·
Hello to all...

Last week my 2003 T&C Limited was in a wreck and I am getting a check for more than enough to cover the value.

So I have decided to chop the van myself down to the bare frame, then sell the carcass to the junk yard.

So, I have the following for sale:

- Leather seats – light grey
- DVD - all components; screen, player and remote, no headphones
- Single CD/Cassette stereo
- Air bags – all of them
- All engine parts
- Doors, except for the back door
- Plus what ever else I can get mey hands onto easily. I am pretty handy with a wrench so let me know what you are looking for.

Or you can buy the whole thing for $3,000.

Specifics:
2003 with 110,000 miles, Graey, estimated damage before tear down $11,000. In Cleveland, Ohio.

Post back here with questions, requests for parts and/or offers.

Steve

See less See more
#4 ·
Speaker

..I need a left rear speaker infinite, also a trim plate for window switch wood grain right passenger door. If you have what is the price. Thanks , email at frejo@verizon.net.

Last week my 2003 T&C Limited was in a wreck and I am getting a check for more than enough to cover the value.

So I have decided to chop the van myself down to the bare frame, then sell the carcass to the junk yard.

So, I have the following for sale:

- Leather seats – light grey
- DVD - all components; screen, player and remote, no headphones
- Single CD/Cassette stereo
- Air bags – all of them
- All engine parts
- Doors, except for the back door
- Plus what ever else I can get mey hands onto easily. I am pretty handy with a wrench so let me know what you are looking for.
I need a rear left speaker infnite, also a trim plate for the window switch on right passenger door wood grain that is. If you have what is the price. Thanks, email me at frejo@verizon.net
Or you can buy the whole thing for $3,000.

Specifics:
2003 with 110,000 miles, Graey, estimated damage before tear down $11,000. In Cleveland, Ohio.

Post back here with questions, requests for parts and/or offers.

Steve[/QUOTE]

#12 ·
parting out the T&C

If you go ahead with the part out,........ I am interested in .....

the front cupholder/ ashtray assembly from the dash

the rear liftgate light assembly and lens for the drivers side

a front center console if you have one.

Thanks and let me know, prices.

#20 ·
Well, it's horrible that it happened. And I'm praying that everyone involved was alright, but I am happy to see that even though that poor van got sufficiently killed, IT TOOK THE BLASTED TRUCK WITH IT!

It seems all I hear these days is how fragile these vans are in accidents. Yet when I got rear ended by a Nissan truck, my Town & Country survived, and even drove away- but totaled the truck teehee.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.