The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

FS - "package shelf" from '03 GCS

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  purplepassion 
#1 ·
Have "package shelf" from my '03 GC Sport which I don't use. It is consistent with the taupe interior. I have no idea what it might be worth to anyone (it is worthless to me) so I will entertain the best offer for the "shelf" plus shipping. It is located in zip code 26283.

#4 ·
Shipo - I've taken out the rear bench seat for hauling "stuff" and the shelf is superfluous. I do not plan to re-install the 3rd row bench seat as there is generally only me and my wife riding and then predominantly to/from summer quarters/winter quarters. This GCS replaced a Suburban from which I had also removed the 3rd row bench. I was hopeful that someone would find it useful and your response is much appreciated in that it points out the utility for some.

Rodville - I'm a relative newbie re: DC minivans so I have no idea if it would fit in your '99. One of the gurus on this most helpful forum will probably chime in to advise you? I hope it will and that you will want it.

#5 ·
Package shelf...

purplepassion

Yeah, I actually thought of that when I made the post. ;)

Rodville

No, sorry, I don't believe the shelf would mount properly to a Gen III van, I know for a fact that it wouldn't fit in our 1998. :(

#7 ·
Package Shelf

Hi,
Sounds interesting. Any chance of getting a picture of it. I have a 2002 which should be able to use it. But I am not sure what it looks like or how it would mount in the back.
Thanks,
Tom

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.