The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

Cargo Organizer - 96-2000

8K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  BrooklynBridger 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have a brand new Cargo Organizer for a Dodge Grand Caravan or a Plymouth/Chrysler Grand Voyager, years 2001 through 2004 (Generation 4). It folds down completely flat when not being used. It lifts up for storage underneath it, and you can also put items on top of it in its separate compartments. It is still in the box new and never installed. The color is what Mopar calls Taupe. It is an original MOPAR accessory. Original cost $300. No reasonable offer refused. Must go... I no longer have the van.

Thanks for considering.

Sincerely,

Mark
New York City

See less See more
#2 ·
I have a brand new Cargo Organizer for a Dodge Grand Caravan or a Plymouth/Chrysler Grand Voyager, years 1996 - 2000...
Please note, the cargo organizer listed for sale IS NOT for a Gen 3 van (i.e. 1996-2000); it is for the pre Stow-N-Go Gen 4 long wheel base vans (and might fit the Stow-N-Go vans, but I have no confirmation of that).

#3 ·
Thanks for the reply. Actually, my discription is correct, but the photo of the vehicle is wrong, although the cargo organizer is that one. I couldn't find a photo of the cargo organizer in a 96-2000 model, so I settled for that photo. But I do have a cargo organizer for the gen 3 grand caravan/voyager.

Perfect condition. brand new in box with a cargo net as well.

Sorry for the confusion.

Mark

#4 ·
Hmmm, I still have a problem with the concept of a Gen 3 cargo rack. We've had both vans, and our 2003 has that very rack. As far as I know, such a rack was never built for the Gen 3 vans, and the rack that is in our 2003 would in no way-shape-or-form fit in our 1998. Do you have a model number for us to look up? I'm sure that a lot of folks here would love for you to prove me wrong. :beerchug:

#7 · (Edited)
Yes, I hope Shipo is actually correct since the cargo organizer may be worth more money then. (In looking at the parts number, it does show it is for a 2001 and on, thus Gen 4. I'm glad I never tried to put it in my Gen 3 van. :cool: )

Anyhow, here is all the documentation that I can find on it. The install instructions show a date of Feb 12, 2000. So an expert on this subject would be great to help clarify.

Thanks for your help and thanks again for considering.

Sincerely,

Mark

#12 ·
I might add it is also for 2004. It is in mine. 2004 is pre stow-n-go. It has come in handy many times.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.