Relay part number(s) [Archive] - The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums

: Relay part number(s)

badwool
06-14-2009, 10:47 PM
I have a 2004 Grand Caravan SXT (3.8L) that is having rear A/C problems. For whatever reason I pulled the Rear Blower Relay a few months ago to begin diagnosing the problem and I have no idea where it is now (and we have since moved to a new house). So.......in order for me to continue addressing the rear A/C problem, I need to obtain a new relay first to complete the circuit.

The part number on the relay states:
04727370AA

There are identical relays in the fuse box that control the Front Blower, EBL, Starter, and Accessories. Having so many would give me reason to believe I can find another online with my eyes closed.......HA!

For the life of me I can't seem to find any site online to purchase the part. Heck, I can't even find a definitive reference/mention for the part online. I did however find a possible cross reference part, SPDT 12 Volt Automotive Relay 56006709 50732, or possibly this one, Tridon.Stant unit EP27.

Have I found comparable replacements for my relay or does anyone know where I can find the exact same one my van came with?

Thanks in advance for looking.

RIP
06-15-2009, 01:55 PM
If you can settle for non OEM parts, www.Rockauto.com has them for $10.41 and less. Look under Electrical Switches and Relays/Blower Motor Relay. A call to your dealership may suprise you. I payed $12 for a front blower relay a few years ago.

2002CaravanSE
06-15-2009, 02:28 PM
Tridon EP27 is a flasher unit.

A rear AC relay is like $10 from Chrysler.
Go to www.parts.com
type in your vehicle and search "relay".