The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

What is this door interior panel trim?

4K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  PTCarl 
#1 ·
Hi,
I'm from Russia, so my english is not well, but I have following question.

I saw some photos with wooden internal trim panels with Chrysler logo for driver's and passanger's doors of Chrysler Town&Country 2006 but I cannot find where can I buy them in US and what is the brand?
May be you know some links?
Could anybody help me?

Sample photos attached.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
It was available on Town & Country Limited and Town & Country Signature Series. In fact, the photo shown is of a Signature Series van; you can tell from the two-tone seats.

Like alvin said, I doubt it's available separately...you may have to purchase an entire door panel...though I BET it's a separate piece, physically.

#5 ·
#6 ·
Welcome

Hi,
I'm from Russia, so my english is not well, but I have following question.

I saw some photos with wooden internal trim panels with Chrysler logo for driver's and passanger's doors of Chrysler Town&Country 2006 but I cannot find where can I buy them in US and what is the brand?
May be you know some links?
Could anybody help me?

Sample photos attached.
Great to read postings from Russia (and other foreign countries). Isn't the internet wonderful? This is another example why I LOVE this Chrysler Minivan Fan Club.

BTW, you do VERY well with English as your 2nd language. :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.