The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1995 LeBaron 'vert

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  yellowragcat 
#1 ·
Hey All-
I truly hate my first post to be about trying to sell something, but:
I have an oppurtunity to purchase a '95 convertible for parts and just thought I would post on here to see if there is any interest before pulling the trigger. I just got home from looking at it so here is what I know and what I plan to take for myself:
Car is dark green w/tan top.(wish mine was this color--my favorite combo) Was hit above the front bumper on top of the hood, Hood is toast as well as both front fenders and grill works, but the bumper is completely intact. Does not appear to be any frame damage, but the plastic top on the radiator on the driver's side is busted. 147,xxx miles. Engine(3.0 of course) runs and sounds great--no smoke. Car is actually driveable except for the radiator problem. Paperwork is in car for a dealer rebuilt tranny including external cooler(did not notice at what mileage but tranny looks very clean). Car from doors back appears to be in great shape w/no rust. All windows work. I'm actually thinking that if there really is no frame damage of maybe taking my front end and putting it on this one and painting to match. (just because I really like dark green/tan)
I definitely am taking the top motor and rams to replace mine. I plan on taking the rear windows/motor assembly to have for replacements for mine but if the price was right.... All the rubber around and in between the windows is in excellent shape so I plan to replace my ugly ones as well. If front suspension parts are good, might also use to replace mine as my front end is in need of rebuild. There may be some other small misc. parts as well and if anyone has any suggestions as to what I should keep, I'm all ears. I can get some pics of anything anyone would want me to take. This car is probably too nice to scrap, but at the price for the good stuff on it, probably the best scenario for me. If anyone is interested in any parts or even the whole car, reply or contact me at yellowragcat@comcast.net. I am located in SW Virginia.
Thanks
Chuck

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.